Sunday, February 5, 2012

More Craftiness from Beverly's Santa Maria


Sometimes I crave a new craft to learn.  I become accustomed to working with paper (which tends to be my go-to craft medium) and forget that there is so much more out there!  Today I was wandering around the store and I realized that the ladies have been busy making more cool stuff for the end caps.  I love looking at what they’ve made because every time I do I become inspired to step out of my crafty comfort zone.  Now, comes the hard part picking which craft to do first because I know I’ll end up doing them all sooner or later.  Craving fed!












\

I love tutus! They're so cute and not just for ballet, dress-up or tea parties anymore!



Crocheted or knitted anything is really cool.  I watch the ladies of the knitting and crochet group and I’m in awe.
Embroidery requires a little more patience than latch hooking but both look great when they’re done!
Paper craft items are not limited to cards and scrapbook pages.  Here a page was made centered around a pretty quotation and the same items were used to create a paper mache box.  On the right, a variety of items were used to create a Halloween frame. 

 Little craft items equal big impact! Little beads and chain=pretty jewelry! Little glass pieces= beautiful frame!

 Children are very good at making things for the grown-ups that they love most. What if you surprised your favorite kid with something you made for them? Or you could pick a craft to complete with your favorite kid!
Mardi Gras masks are fun to make AND masks, feather boas and throw beads are all on sale this month!

There you have it…just a few of the things that we’ve been up to at Beverly’s in Santa Maria.  If you have a project that you’ve been working on feel free to email it to us and we’ll feature your craftiness on our Facebook page or maybe on our blog!

Now Go! Be Crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment